Sunday, January 17, 2010

My January 2010 Beauty/Fashion Wishlist



d


I have been eyeing this piece for weeks now! If you work in an office like me and wear suits, button up shirts, etc. you know that it can get quite drab. I think this piece is a great way to make a work outfit more interesting and fashionable. However, the $80 pricetag is keeping me from purchasing this. I'm going to wait for it to go on sale and hopefully they will have it in my size.




d


This is HAND-MADE SOAP! It looks sooo delicious! LOL. I learned about this guy while I was browsing Etsy. I do not think its a bad deal at all for handmade soap. If you get dry skin during the winter like me, this creamy soap sounds like heaven! I think this is a great alternative to Lush and a lot more exciting than your normal drugstore brands.





d


I love American Eagle Jeans (the quality and the affordability), and I have always loved the ripped jeans trend. I saw this picture of Kim Kardashian pairing similar jeans with her over-the-knee boots and she looks really chic. I love ripped jeans because they are just understated and "cool". You can pair them with a t-shirt for hanging out around the house or you can even dress 'em up like Kim.





So these, things are on my wish-list for January 2010. I think my next post is going to be on Spring 2010 trends. I'd love to get some input: what is on YOUR wishlist? What will you be wearing this Spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment